Report Property Damages

Pleae report any storm related damage to your home or business.

It is vital that residents who have experienced water damage report it to ther Iowa State Office of Emergency Services.

Citizen Damage Reporter (






Woodbury County doorknob with 'W' design Stay Connected with Our County

Sign up to receive notifications when board meeting agendas are posted, job openings are announced, and more.


This content was printed from the County website at on July 15, 2024.